Thursday, January 31, 2008

Weigh In - Week Four

I was so nervous going in to weigh tonight. My scale at home has a mind of its' own and best I could tell I had gained a pound. I was so surprised when I got up to the scale and had lost 1 and 1/4 lb. I know that doesn't sound like much, but when I thought I had gained, it was music to my ears. This brings my total weight loss for January to 15 1/4 lbs. I am so happy about that, but the sad thing is I want to repeat that 15 lbs. about four more times! I have a long way to go! Here's to another week.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That's awesome Leigh Ann! You are doing so good!!!

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

Great job Leigh Ann! You are doing wonderful!

Amy said...

Leigh Ann, You are doing a great job. Keep it up and don't get discouraged. You are inspiring me to count my points better!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I appreciate you stopping by. In case you don't win the tile, but are still interested, I charge $35.00 and that included my supplies and labor. Thanks again!

Jessica : )