Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beautiful Things

A couple of my blogging friends have been writing about different things they have seen lately they find beautiful that someone else might find interesting that they were taking a picture of it. It got me thinking. I can totally relate to what they are saying. I find a lot of unusual things beautiful, and tonight I saw one! There, on the living room rug, were Evan's tennis shoes. The laces pulled, toes scuffed, and thoughtlessly dropped wherever they landed as they were pulled off his little feet. I thought to myself, "This is a beautiful sight and I want to remember this," and I couldn't help have something inside me ache thinking all too soon they will be a bigger size. I'm a little sentimental....well, really a lot sentimental.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These are precious moments to capture. I know you won't regret it. The random is also good to remember. You must be a great Mom, not to take these things for granted...these things you're looking at every moment of every day. I think sentimental is good! It is evident that you love your Evan and your Ella Grace very much. They are fortunate to have you! Hope you have a good week!