Thursday, January 17, 2008

Weigh In - Week Two

Well, I only lost 1 3/4 lbs. this week for a total of 8 3/4 lbs. so far. I'm kind of disappointed because I have been very strict and "by the book." I wanted it to be more, but I guess a little is better than nothing. I haven't started exercising yet, so I will start this week and hope that helps. I'm in this for the long haul. I'd like to lose quickly, but I'll take slow and steady. A shout out to my mom, sister and Vicki. They all lost between 2.5-4 lbs. And, my dad even started this week. It's become a family affair (except for my oldest sister...she's a stick...I think she's adopted)!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Leigh Ann - that is awesome!!! Almost 9 lbs!!! The second week is ALWAYS the hardest. Just watch Biggest Loser - they always have a tough 2nd week - but watch out for the 3rd week! At least you lost and didn't gain. (That would be me!)

michcash08 said...

That is so awesome Leigh Ann! You should be very proud! Anytime you want to go walking during the day just give me a call. I always need some fresh air and exercise. :) Love reading your blog! Have a great weekend.