Saturday, January 26, 2008

Girls' Night Out

I had the best time tonight! I had dinner with my best friends from high school. We went to eat at Lilly's Dim Sum Then Some. It was the first time I have been there, and I loved it. If you haven't been, I definitely recommend it. The food was so good. We had the best time catching up and reminiscing about old times. Boy, do we have stories we could tell on each other! I always laugh so hard when I'm with them. I want to give a shout out to my girls. Here are some pics from our dinner.

The Abbys. Abby M. (on left) is a CFO for a local firm and Abby H. is a librarian, teacher, and student (I think working on her third degree). I've known both of them since seventh grade!

The Michelles. Michelle (on left) and I go way back...since Kindergarten! She is a respiratory therapist. I have known the other Michelle since seventh grade and she is an attorney.


I met Toni (left) while in college. She married one of my best guy friends from high school and now lives in my neighborhood. She is an occupational therapist. Kim (middle) is a former librarian and now stay-at-home mom like me. I am so excited that she will soon be my neighbor, too. She is building a house right down the street. I can't wait. It's like a little reunion in my neighborhood.

How about that! All these girls have beauty and brains!!! I had to brag on them!!! I just have to say I am so blessed to have these friends. Not many people can say they have friends that go back 20/30 years. I always have so much fun when we get together and before I know it the night is gone. I'm already looking forward to next month!

5 comments:

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

I had a lot of fun, too! Of course we knew we would! I am so thankful to have such great friends, especially ones that have been with me since kindergarten! :) Love ya!

Kelly said...

Leigh Ann - it looks like so much fun! They all look so nice - that is neat that you have stayed friends for so long!

Rachel said...

I wish I was there....I miss you guys a lot!

Amy said...

Leigh Ann, I made your baked potato soup and it was yummy! I added cut up green onions on the top (just because I had them, they aren't any extra points and I've had them like that a restaurant). Thanks so much!

Sarah said...

There's nothing like girl time, is there?! I love catching up with "the girls" and just having a blast. Oddly enough, I also love being in my 30s, too, and not feeling like I have to stay out all night, like I might have 10 years ago. I LIKE being a homebody these days!