Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Blogging BFF

I'm so excited because one of my best friends from high school has started (or re-started) a blog! I have known Michelle since Kindergarten. I have vivid memories of us in elementary school playing Barbies on the playground and "reading" (really monkeying around) in the reading corner under the stairs at our school. She has always been a good friend to me. We had a lot of fun growing up together...swimming at her house, going on some youth trips, going to the circus every year with my family, spending the night at each other's houses. She was a big part of my childhood. Her dad used to call us "Mutt and Jeff" because Michelle was barely 5 ft. tall and here I am at 5 ft. 11 in. The only thing we missed out on was sharing clothes! Even after all this time, we still try to see each other regularly. A group of us girls from high school try to have dinner together once a month. Anyway, you'll have to stop by her blog sometime and say hi and read the story on why her blog is named "Love you a google." Too sweet!

3 comments:

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

It's a bird.. no, it's Leigh Ann running across the hall waving her crutches! That is definitely my most vivid memory from "reading" under the stairs... how did we manage to be allowed to go there so much! :) I am so thankful for our friendship! You mean the world to me. I read a quote the other day and it reminded me of all of us girls and our friendship. "People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there."
I love you! Thanks for being my new blogging BFF! :)

Kelly said...

Aren't blogs the best way to keep up with friends!!!! Yeay - I'm glad ya'll have reconnected!

Hillary said...

I love when friends get blogs! It's so great to see all the pictures and read the day-to-day stories!