Friday, January 25, 2008

Tag...I'm It!

My friend, Sarah, tagged me. I'm supposed to list some things I love and some things I hate, so here we go...

Some things I LOVE:

Going on dates with Derek

Hearing my children laugh

Seeing my children show affection towards each other

Chocolate

Nice people

Pizza
Losing weight (notice this came to me after I wrote pizza)

Gymboree (I have a problem when it comes to buying the kids' clothes)

Sleeping/napping on rainy days (never happens these days)

Writing/reading blogs

Dessert
s
Summer

The beach
Disney World
Taking Evan swimming
Derek not being in Iraq

Being a stay-at-home mom
Teaching Ella Grace new things

Photography


Some things I hate:

Mean people
(not that I hate the people, just the actions)
Inconsiderate drivers

Being cold
Pumping gas

Speaking in public
Grocery shopping

Illness
Mowing the Lawn
Not being able to find pants long enough
Having to lose weight

My sweet husband rescuing me from two things I "hate"....being cold (it's 24 degrees today) and pumping gas!

Thanks for the tag, Sarah. That was fun! I tag these friends to share their "loves" and "hates":
Michelle
Rachel
Megan
Amy


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Friend of Kelly! I love photography too! : )

Megan said...

I love these blog games. Thanks for the tag.