Monday, January 14, 2008

Story Time

Today I took Ella Grace to our local library for her very first "Story Time." She loved the songs, stories, and making Humpty Dumpty fall down. However, I think her favorite part was watching Gregory (a cute little 18-month-old with curly blond hair and the only other child there today). Both Evan and Ella really love books. I want so badly for that to continue as they get older. She and I will definitely be going to Story Time again and I look forward to taking Evan to the library this Summer.


2 comments:

Meredith said...

She is so precious! I am glad ya'll had a great time!

Kelly said...

That picture is adorable!!! I love our local library - I can't wait for the day I can take our kids there for story hour. I'm such a nerd - I could just hang out in the library for hours.