Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Favorite

I'm sure I'm the last person to try mineral make-up. Recently, I noticed how pretty my friend, Abby's, make-up looked. She told me she had started wearing Bare Escentuals, but I never really checked it out. Then, I ran into another friend, Jill, and I noticed how pretty her complexion looked. She told me she also had been wearing Bare Escentuals. So, I knew I needed to check this stuff out. Around Christmas I bought a starter kit, and I love it! It's very easy to use and my skin feels a lot better. If you are looking for a new make-up, I definitely recommend it. Now, if it would just make me look like Abby and Jill, I would be so happy! I'm still waiting! Ha! The website for Bare Escentuals is www.bareescentuals.com. I bought my kit at Glo Limited in Little Rock.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

I've been wearing bare esentuals for a few years and love it!!! I have always hated the way "make-up" feels and looks. I hate looking like I am wearing make-up but I need coverage and this is just perfect. You never know you have anything on!

Sarah said...

LOOOOOVE mineral make up! And I'm not loyal at all to a brand. I think my make up bag consists of Bare Esentuals, Jane Iredale, Mineral Secrets...I have a problem. :)

Once you go mineral, you don't ever want to go back! And I love Glo, too. I could spend all day in there.

Hillary said...

I also love it! It's great! They have really cool eye shadows that last FOREVER. And I'm a big fan of their makeup brushes. Especially the concealer brush!