I just found Lindsey's blog not too long ago. I just love what she has to say. She always makes me laugh! She recently wrote a list of 20 things she'll probably never do and asked for others to share their lists. So, here we go in no particular order...
- I'll never quit researching autism and treatments.
- I'll never regret quitting work to stay home with my children.
- I'll never stop wishing for a swimming pool in my backyard.
- I'll never stop hoping and praying Derek is not sent back to Iraq.
- I'll never walk around a hotel room barefoot.
- I'll never enjoy using public restrooms.
- I'll never attend Talladega or any other car race.
- I'll never sing a solo again! (Everyone should make a joyful noise, they just don't all need a microphone. I definitely fall in that category.)
- I'll never care to swim in a lake again.
- I'll never ride on a motorcycle or participate in any extreme sport.
- I'll never enjoy dieting.
- I'll never get tired of chocolate.
- I'll never NOT cry while watching Extreme Home Makeover or a romantic comedy.
- I'll never mow the lawn again (one of my least favorite things to do).
- I'll never enjoy really cold weather.
- I'll never stop taking photographs.
- I'll never like wearing a bathing suit in public.
- I'll never NOT be extremely scared of snakes.
- I'll never NOT have thick, frizzy hair. (Thank goodness for the Chi iron...I'm just sayin')
- I'll never quit searching for the perfect pants or jeans. (Being 5'11", finding the perfect fit is nearly impossible. Capri pants are the best thing that ever happened to me! Ha!)
What about you? What are your 20 things?
Have a great week y'all!