Saturday, April 26, 2008

There is Some Tagging Going On

I have been tagged by Lauryn and Traci, two girls on my list of favorite people I've never met! I love to be tagged. It is so much fun! It is a walk down memory lane!!!

Lauryn tagged me to list seven random things about myself. I have done this one before, so if you want to see my riveting list, you can go here. If you haven't ever done this one before, do it. It is a lot of fun, and I'd love to see your list.

Traci tagged me to tell what I was up to 10 years ago.

What I was doing 10 years ago:

  • Working as a Sales Manager for Cingular Wireless.
  • Taking a leave of absence from work.
  • Moving to Alabama for a year for Derek to go to flight school.
  • Laying out and doing aerobics everyday.
  • Going to Panama City Beach every weekend.
This was us 10 years ago and our attire most of the time. It was like a year long vacation!

Five things on my to do list for today:
  • Pick up gluten free spaghetti noodles, chicken and waffles at Wild Oats.
  • Pick up wrapping supplies for a baby gift.
  • Go to a baby shower.
  • Run by the toy store for new therapy toys and a baby bottle for Ella's baby. Play with the kids this afternoon.
  • Go to church tonight.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • Make sure Evan had all the therapies I have ever wanted him to receive but that are too expensive.
  • Like Traci, I would build a school for special needs children. I would make sure all children that needed to attend got in and weren't subject to "criteria" they must meet. "Special needs schools" that will not accept a special needs child because they are not verbal enough drives me CRAZY. Isn't that what they are supposed to be? A special needs school? Craziness!!! Believe me, they are out there!
  • I would produce some sort of autism infomercial so people would be better aware of what autism is and what it is like to live with autism, as well as show treatment options and new therapies and family support networks.
  • Give to our church.
  • I would put a swimming pool in our backyard and I would get Derek his dream car of a sporty BMW.
Three of my bad habits:
  • Worrying
  • Not taking my contacts out at night
  • Forgetting to wear my seatbelt (I know)

Five places I have lived:

  • North Little Rock, AR
  • Little Rock, AR
  • Bryant, AR
  • Enterprise, AL
  • Maumelle, AR

Five jobs I have had:

  • Secretary at Insurance Company
  • Business Office at Ouachita Baptist University
  • Administrative Assistant at Cingular
  • Human Resources at Cingular
  • Sales Manager at Cingular
Three people I'd Like to Know More About

Jill
Megan H.
Melody


5 comments:

Candy said...

These are always fun to read! :)

Meagan said...

So fun to learn new things about you!!!

The Garners said...

I love reading these!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I will get on that =)!

pengellylove said...

Girl, I love that you tagged me! I have been so busy this week...haven't been able to post these things about me...I hope to soon...check back with me or my blog soon :-) ...been so busy with our "Lemonade Luau!"

Thanks for tagging!
Mel