Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Edit: Just for kicks, here's one more: When I was eight, I was ran over by a car after getting off the school bus. It was a green station wagon with wood paneling on the sides driven by a woman that was about 80. The car ran over my foot and broke it. My mother was hysterical, but I was only worried about the "Snoopy" book I had checked out of the library that day. When I hit the pavement, it went flying. Funny when I think about it now!

My new blog friend,
Candy, tagged me! It was hard to think of seven things that people may not know about me. My close friends may know all of this, but maybe my new blog friends will learn something about me. Here is what I am supposed to do:

List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person
know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I'm the youngest of three girls, and the tallest of my sisters. I'm almost 6 feet tall. I hated it when I was younger, especially in seventh grade when I towered over all the boys. Now, it doesn't really bother me. I did tell Derek if he had been an inch shorter, I couldn't have married him! Ha!


2. I was a cheerleader in college at
OBU. My freshman year I was on the pom pon squad and my sophomore year I was a cheerleader. It was one of the things I enjoyed most (besides being friends with Kelly and Kandi) while at OBU. I couldn't do a herky now to save my life! Ha!

Can you find me? Because of my height, I have been center back of every group picture I have ever been in!!!

3. I was an extra in a movie once. It never made it to the big screen, but it was a super fun experience. The scene was in an office and I had to act like I was making copies and then act like I was taking calls at a desk. I had no idea what I was doing, but it was a fun experience.

4. I have ran a 5K before. It did take me 34 minutes (the longest 34 minutes of my life)! I'm not a huge fan of running, so this was an accomplishment for me!

5. I met my husband when I was 15. We have now been together 20 years! It's hard to believe.

6. I HATE to mow the lawn! I had to do this way too much growing up, so I just about refuse to do it now unless Derek is out of town. However, now my brother-in-law has a lawn business, so it's not an issue anymore. Thank goodness! :)

7. I have a passion for photography and hope to learn to use my camera better. Derek bought it for me and it came with a free class, but I have yet to go. If I could have my own business, I would love to be a photographer.

I tag:
Kelly's Mom
Sarah

Michelle

Megan H.

Jill

Megan B.

Amy

3 comments:

Candy said...

I'm so glad you did this! I also have 2 sisters, but I'm the middle. I'm also the tallest, but at 5 foot, 3 inches! ha! :)

Kelly said...

You were THE cutest cheerleader OBU ever had!!!! I loved you and your pom poms! :-)
Loved your list!

Jill said...

Okay the girl on the back with the bow has the exact same hair I did then, including the bow! However, the girl on the other end of the back row has the exact same hair that I do now. So does that mean she was ahead of the times or that I am really behind. However, since I just got it cut on Wednesday I am saying she was ahead. I promise I will do the tag as soon as I can. Time is of short supply right now and I shouldn't even be blog surfing right now!