Sunday, March 2, 2008

What a GREAT Weekend!

I LOVE Spring, and the Spring-like temperatures we had this weekend have really put a "Spring" in my step. Ha! We have done lots of running around this weekend and lots of playing outside. Evan is an outside boy and has been in Heaven this weekend.

We did a lot of swinging...


We drove around in the convertible...


We played soccer...


Did I mention swinging? We did A LOT of swinging...


We had a good time on the slide...



We rode the tricycle...


It's just been a great weekend spending time with my three favorite people in beautiful weather. What more could a girl ask for? I hope you had time to take advantage of this wonderful weather, too!

9 comments:

Megan said...

I agree that our weather was fabulous this weekend! Ella's convertible is cute and I love her outfit with the tulip on it.

Candy said...

How fun! I love this weather too. I just wish it would stay for awhile.

Angela said...

Leigh Ann, I am a friend of Candy. I'm doing Weight Watchers, too, and have lost 20 pounds. I saw the recipe below and I am about to scroll through more of your posts to see if I can find any more recipes. I actually have some recipes on my recipe blog, you can see it when you click on my name but my personal blog is private. I would like to get to know another Weight Watcher. E-mail me your address to abpmills@hotmail.com and I'll invite you! Oh, congrats on losing so much weight! I have a bit more to lose than you :)

Angela said...

I forgot to mention, your kids are precious!

His Doorkeeper said...

I love the picture of Ella in her little car! How sweet! We had a wonderful WARM week-end and today we are having flash floods and it is suppose to snow tonight! Only in Arkansas!

Kelly said...

It was SUCH nice weather!!! I'm so glad ya'll had fun outside! I'm sure E&E loved being outdoors!!!!

Meredith said...

Ella's convertible is precious! The weather really was great! Today is kinda yucky though.

Jessica said...

What an awesome outside jungle gym the kids have!! So fun!

Laurie said...

I love the little convertible. I bet you have some snow today! Things change fast.