Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Under the Weather

We are under the weather here at the Horton household in more ways than one. Saturday night Ella Grace came down with a virus. I took her to the doctor Monday morning and the doctor confirmed it...a virus that has to run its course. All we could do for her was help her fever. She has not felt well at all. So sad! Then, last night I came down with it. I had all of her same symptoms, just not the fever. I felt terrible! Five hours later, it hit Derek! So far, Evan has been healthy. Thank goodness! Derek, Ella, and I have felt miserable and wanted to sleep most of the day. That seems to help more than anything. Now we are really under the weather as it is raining and lightening here. Thank goodness we didn't get a tornado. I think some other parts of the state are already reporting damages. I'm terrified of tornadoes! I hope the weather passes soon...no more virus and no more storms!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry ya'll are sick. I hope you all feel better soon! Cuddle up and get lots of sleep!

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

Sorry you guys are under the weather! I hope you all get to feeling better soon and that Evan does not get sick, too! Take Care and gets lots of sleep.

Sarah said...

I knew something was up! Oh gosh, I'm sooo sorry you guys are sick...everyone's had the flu or some sort of yucky stuff. Take care of yourselves! And take care of YOU!

So glad yesterday's blog made you laugh! Sometimes I write like I talk and think hmm, maybe I should have kept that to myself! :)

Meredith said...

I hope ya'll feel better quickly! Being sick is always bad!

Jill said...

Tim and I have had it here. I am literally on my hands and knees praying that the kids don't get it. That was the worst thing I have ever had, including food poisoning!

Megan L Hutchings said...

Leigh Ann ~ I am not sure where I found your blog...I THINK it was from Kellys Korner, but you and your family are precious. My husband and I have a little boy who turns ONE today! He is such a joy, but I always like to get advice from other mothers who have boys?! I hope your family starts feeling better...