Sunday, February 24, 2008

Two Abbys, Twice the Fun

Last night was our monthly "Girls' Night Out" with my best friends from high school. Most of the group had family or work commitments, so it was just three of us. We went to Velo Rouge (which means red bicycle in French), and it was very, very good. I had French onion soup and it was divine. The atmosphere is very chic and trendy complete with a real red bicycle. I had the best time with Abby and Abby. I enjoyed the food but enjoyed their company more than anything. They say they have been reading my blog, so I'm putting a little something extra here that I think they will enjoy...


Abby, Abby and me at Velo Rouge. My friends are being such good sports about getting their picture taken wherever we go!



Abby now...



Abby then. This was us on our Senior Trip to Florida.



Abby now...



Abby then. This was us at Homecoming our Junior year in high school.

A Happy Belated Birthday goes out to this Abby. She joined the ranks of us fellow 35-year-olds this month!!!!


I just love these girls. They are both so much fun and are lifelong friends. The very best kind! I'm already looking forward to next month!

5 comments:

Candy said...

I love that your able to keep up with friends from high school! Girl time is always so much fun. :)

Kelly said...

I love these flashback pictures! That is SO fun. The Abby's are cute - I bet ya'll had a lot of fun.
And you Look SOOOO cute in these pics!!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

Funny thing is .....you were so cute then but much CUTER now!!! I still keep up with one girlfriend I had in kindergarten and that was in 1953! (better known as the Dark Ages)
"Friends are friends forever....."

Megan said...

Love the old pictures...and the new ones, too! French onion soup sounds yummy.

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

I am so sorry I missed it! On Saturdays I am always "on call" for early call in.. since I go in late and it caught up with me this weekend! UGHH!!! I should have known better than to answer the phone! Glad you guys had fun.. Can't wait for next month!