Monday, February 11, 2008

Lunch with my BFF

Today I went to lunch with my very best friend from high school, Tina. From about eighth grade until we graduated, Tina and I were two peas in a pod. We did everything together. After we graduated, she married her high school sweetheart right away and we kind of lost touch. Then later, we caught back up and have been in touch throughout the years. The last time I saw her was a couple of years ago. She sent me a Christmas card this year and I responded back to her with my e-mail address. Thank goodness for e-mail! We have reconnected and were able to catch up at lunch today. I had a great time. It was so good to see her. She is still just as beautiful as she was in high school and just as sweet and just as fun! We are going to be getting together a lot more often and I'm so looking forward to it! Here is a little now and then...

Senior Prom (just a few years back)


Tina


6 comments:

Kelly said...

She is really cute! How fun that you are catching up with so many old friends!
You looked really pretty in your white dress!!!!! Go prom 1991!!!

Unknown said...

You nerd, you are supposed to be in this picture with me....I want a redo!! ha ha Had a great time at lunch today, we will do it again soon :) Love ya! Tina

Rachel said...

I remember that night (prom) like it was yesterday....ohhh the sequins. I love it!
Tell Tina I says "Hey"

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

Oh the prom picture! What a fun night!!!! and it does feel so recent, where has all the time gone??? Tell Tina I said "hey" and hopefully she will join us for a "girls night" soon! :)

Sarah said...

Two pretty ladies! I love catching up with old friends.

Laurie said...

Emily's dress came from Dillards-ON SALE! I love reading your blog!