Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kelly's Bloggy Baby Shower

Okay, this is just like me showing up late! I didn't want to be rushed, and I wanted to have time to write a note to my sweet friend, so I had to wait.

Sweet, sweet Kelly! We sure go way back! Many memories I have of you including watching Brady Bunch marathons, eating at Mazzio's on Sunday nights, your never ending wardrobe of dresses, and countless others. I could go on and on, but I think my most favorite memory is more recent. This is it...

I cried the day you e-mailed me about this miracle. I adore your faith and how you have given God all the glory through your struggle and now through this blessing of Harper.

I can't tell you how excited I am for you and Scott as you wait for Harper's arrival. As for advice, I don't really think you need any. You are going to be a fantastic mom and have already loved Harper even before you knew you were expecting her. You will be a natural. I know you are going to enjoy each and every day (and 4:00 a.m. morning). I am so looking forward to meeting Harper in person and watching her grow.

Love you bunches,
Leigh Ann

9 comments:

Jacquie said...

Awww, sweet post, Leigh Ann. Kelly is one blessed girl!

Faith said...

This is such a sweet post! What a fun history you two have =)

Kelly said...

Leigh Ann - this is so sweet!!!!! Thank you Thank you!!!!
I can't wait for you and Kandi to come up and meet her!!! We will have so much fun that day!!!! :-)

Heather said...

This is precious, Leigh Ann! I love that you know Kelly "for real" and I am jealous on both sides! (To know her AND you!)

Amanda Ledford said...

THIS made me cry! I love that you two have been friends for so long and this letter to Kelly is just the sweetest thing ever!

Megan L Hutchings said...

So sweet LAH!

Heather said...

How sweet! Sharing milestones with your girlfriends is the best!!

Jenna said...

Leigh Ann, I am so sorry to be commenting so late on your blog shower post! But thank you SO much for participating - and with SUCH a sweet post!!! I loved it, and I am so glad Kelly has you as a friend. You are such a great person!!

His Doorkeeper said...

Leigh Ann,
You know how I thank the Lord that when Kelly went off to college she met a wonderful Christian girl to be friends with....You!!

You are a precious friend that God allows us to have to show us a little touch of heaven here on earth!

Blessings!