Tuesday, May 12, 2009

American Idol

So, what did you guys think about tonight's show? First of all, the judges drive me crazy. They behave so immaturely that it is a distraction away from the contestants. Silliness!!!

I think all three of the guys are incredibly talented and did a great job tonight, but I sure hope Kris wins. Danny seems sweet and he would be my second choice. I just can't get on board with Adam's theatrical style. Kris is definitely my favorite (and would be still even if he wasn't from my home state, a city over, and a worship leader at my church).

Our view of Kris when he came to Little Rock for his home visit.

I've never voted for an AI contestant until this season and it has just been the last several weeks. It will be interesting to see where Allison's votes go.

Who are you rooting for?

13 comments:

Laura said...

I'm pulling for Kris, too! Go Kris!!

Traci said...

I just posted on this! Kris all the way, baby!!

Jodee said...

I like Kris too!

Betsy said...

I still can't believe that Kris is a worship leader at your church! My vote goes to anybody but Adam, but I think he might win. He's just a little too weird for me.

Kelley said...

I am pulling for Kris!

His Doorkeeper said...

Have you noticed how the judges are SO for Adam. it makes me so mad!!

I think Kris has so much charm BECAUSE of his quiet demeanor and shyness. He is SO CUTE!

I think Adam has nice teeth. Enough said!!

I hope America shows the judges that they have the LAST word tomorrow night!! Kris and Danny!!!!

Ashley said...

I think Kris is wonderful!! I agree, I want it to be down to him and Danny! I can't believe you got to go down to the concert...that is so neat! I have been telling all of my friends about that! : )
-Ashley Maddox (Betsy's daughter)

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am with you sweetness...Kris or Danny all the way. Adam has talent but I can't get past the screaming!!!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

We love Kris too! Hope he wins!

The Garners said...

Voted several times for Kris!! Yes, the judges were acting so silly last night--I told Lane I thought they were trying to distract from Kris, which frustrates me.

Scrapper Mom said...

def pulling for Kris. His sweet disposition and the fact that he is a christian just won me over. I was able to see him at conway (and blogged about it...check it out). I didn't realize you went to his church though. That must be nieat.

Jacquie said...

You know I'm a Kris girl... and I was SO happy to see him advance tonight.

Carol said...

I'm so thrilled Kris is in the finals! I will vote for him next Tuesday night until my redial button wears out!