Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ms. Christine

There are some people you just know God put in your path for a reason. There are so many of these people at Evan's pre-school. One in particular, Ms. Christine, is one of Evan's very favorite people. He adores her! She has worked with Evan for over a year and I have come to adore her as much as Evan. Sadly for us, she is moving to Dallas and her last day was right before Christmas break. She gave our family a beautiful "Courage" Christmas tree ornament, which is perfect because we will think of her every year as we hang it on the tree. We thank her for all she has done for us and wish her all the best as she starts her new adventure in Dallas. Christine, you will always have a very special place in our hearts! We love you!

Joshua 1:9

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Christine is the BEST. It was very hard to see her go!

Kelly said...

Leigh Ann:
I NEED to plan a trip to Little Rock very soon!!! It's been almost a year since I saw you last!

Elizabeth said...

Leigh Ann!
Your comment on my blog was too sweet! Thanks so much for taking time to read and leave a sweet note. I guess we'll get to meet through reading each other's blogs. Your family is precious and I can't wait to read more of your entries. I'm adding you to my page!!! :-) Take care and have a good weekend! Elizabeth