I'm inspired by so many of you who have completed this list of 25 things that make you happy, so I thought I would play along.
1. Hearing my children laugh. It is the absolute best for me and contagious.
2. Evan achieving a goal he has worked so hard toward.
3. Seeing my husband in his uniform.
4. Clean sheets on the bed.
5. Cherry Diet Cokes.
6. Listening to Evan read.
7. Listening to Ella Grace sing.
8. My husband telling me out of the blue, "I'm in love with you." (Not just "I love you." He's so dreamy like that.)
9. Shopping for clothes for my children.
10.Being at the beach.
11.Going on dates with my husband.
12.A clean house.
13.Going to Target.
14.Girls' Night Out.
15.Fun note cards and stationery.
16.Being a stay-at-home mom.
17.Taking my children to church.
18.Finding the perfect fit jeans (still haven't found them but I know they are out there, and when I find them I'll be soooo happy).
19.Saying something that makes Derek belly laugh.
20.Listening to Derek play the guitar.
21.Caught up laundry (rarely happens around here though-we seem to have A LOT of laundry for just four people-is that just us?).
22.Worship and praise music.
23.Buying someone I love the perfect gift.
24.Wrapping packages in beautiful paper with lots of ribbon and bows.
25.Loving on my family.
What makes you happy?