It's hard to believe my Ella Grace is months from turning two years old, but for today, she is just 22 months and I'm holding on to every day.
EG is definitely the perfect mixture of sugar and spice. She is the sweetest little girl, but can throw in the sass in an instant! Ha! Here are few more things about my favorite girl:
- She uses sentences (up to five words) like, "I want apple juice please," or "I sorry Edan (Evan)."
- She asks questions like, "What's wrong Mama," (I'm kind of beginning to wonder why she is asking me this a lot...ha!) or "Where'd baby go?"
- As soon as Derek leaves in the morning, she announces, "Daddy workin'."
- She adores babies (real or baby dolls) and animals (real or stuffed).
- She loves green beans but will only eat them right out of the can or cold. I know!!!
- She is girly, girly loving make-up, purses, telephones, and clothes.
- She can put her shoes on herself, although they are almost always on the wrong feet. I don't change them though because she is so proud of herself.
- She stalls when it is bedtime by asking to be rocked. I am never able to turn her down.
- She always wants to "show Evan" when she thinks she looks pretty or silly.
- She adores Evan and loves to chase him around the house.
- She is obsessed with owies and will point them out on herself or others.
- She is such a little momma (mostly to Evan, bless his heart).
- She loves to sing. Her favorites are "ABC's," "Barney's I Love You," "Wheels on the Bus, "Where is Thumbkin," and all the songs we sing while at Gymboree. Hearing her singing them is P R E C I O U S.
- She has used the potty once already! Yeah!
There is so much more to this precious child that I can't possibly put it all on this blog. I just want her to know she is so special to Daddy, Evan and me.
Here she is hanging with her peeps, "Buddit" and "Baby." You can see she got her first skinned knee last week. This was traumatic. She kept saying it was "broken."