Ya'll my heart has been so touched! Two of my newest and sweetest blogging buddies Audrey and Rachel have been so sweet to give me an award.
Thank you so much, Audrey and Rachel, for thinking of me and totally making my day with this honor! If you haven't read either of their blogs yet, you should definitely check them out. Both of them are so cute and oh so talented. Audrey also has an Evan and has a background in helping children with autism, so needless to say she touched my heart immediately. I am convinced Rachel can do anything and is pretty much Martha Stewart (just a much more beautiful version). Oh, and they both have the cutest little boys! You should definitely stop by and visit them!
So, here is what I'm supposed to do...
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
I absolutely LOVE all of you on my blog roll. I check on you every day (sometimes two times...ha)! This time I'm passing it on to others I haven't sent awards to before. I wish I could send it to all of you, but I guess I actually should get some housework done today. :)
I pass on the love to...
1) Becky. Becky is adorable! I love reading her blog. She has a beautiful family and she and her husband are always on an adventure. She's expecting grandchild number three any day now.
2) Betsy. Betsy is so sweet and has such a great family. She is the mom of four great kids. She is the kind of mom I strive to be. Plus, she is a teacher and just SO CUTE!
3) Heather. Heather has to be one of the strongest women I have ever met. She shares her heart and I can ALWAYS relate to her and ALWAYS feel uplifted after I read her blog. She is amazing!
4) Kelly. I adore Kelly and have ever since we lived together at OBU. I know she has been like the most awarded blogger ever, and rightfully so. She has THE best blog! I admire Kelly so much. Her faith is amazing! I am so excited about little Baby H that is on his (I think she's having a boy) way! What a lucky baby to have her as his mom.
5) Melissa. Wow! I love Melissa's blog. She actually has two. One is about her family and the other is "Amazing Kids," a blog devoted to children with special needs. Plus, she has started a special needs ministry at her church, so I hope to learn a lot from her as I try to help our church with one.
6) Michelle. Michelle is my childhood friend. I have known her since I was five. Even though I still see her at least once a month, it has been so fun to check in on her through her blog. It's like seeing her every day! She has two cute kids and she is a great mom who always has fun activities planned for them. Plus, she home schools. Need I say more?
7) Traci. Traci is an amazing mom who also has a child with autism. I adore reading about her children and all the progress her precious son is making. She is truly an inspiration.
Love you all!