Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cute Stuff

I'm sure a lot of you know the beautiful and talented Kim Wheeler from Endless Possibilities. If you haven't seen her blog or her work before, you should definitely stop by and check out her seriously cute artwork. She made the canvas with Ella Grace's name that I adore, but recently I ordered another piece. It is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it...

It matches perfectly with the paint on her walls with just enough contrast.


In person, it looks like real icing!


The sprinkles are beads she sewed on BY HAND!

She really is amazing. If you need anything special for your child's room or a gift for a shower, you should take a look at her website. Just SO CUTE! I also ordered an "H" for my living room from her "Classic" collection, and I love that, too. Thanks, Kim, for helping me put the finishing touches on EG's room! I love it!


I love mail! I especially love getting packages. This week, I got the order I had placed with Jamie's clothing party. L-O-V-E it...


Of course Ella Grace wanted to try on her new clothes. Evan, however, DID NOT want to try on his new shirt, so I didn't make him. I love the little purple and green swing top with bloomers, but I think the orange outfit is definitely my favorite. I also love that EG and Evan will have a similar outfit to wear this summer.

Ella Grace said, "Take my picture," so I did! She looks so cute! I ordered a bigger size than she normally wears, so the pants look cropped instead of capri. She'll grow into them. :)


Oh, how I LOVE ric rac! I remember my mom using ric rac on the outfits she would sew for my sisters and me. It is really back in a big way, and I LOVE it!

Of course, I HAD to get it monogrammed. I didn't get anything else monogrammed though! :)


On Saturday, Ella Grace was invited to her little friend, Emily's birthday party. It was a dog themed party, and EG was SO excited!

EG and Mommy ready to go to the birthday party.


The kids made these super cute dog hand puppets.


Emily's mom made this amazing dog cake! Is this not the cutest thing?!

EG had a great time and couldn't wait to get home and tell Evan and her Daddy all about it. When we left Emily's it was snowing! I couldn't believe it. I had been in the 70's just a couple days before. That's Arkansas weather for you!

24 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness...that cupcake is PRECIOUS! Maybe it is because I'm back on Weight Watchers but that is WAY cute :). The beading totally makes it!

I love EG new clothes! She looks like she is ready for summer. I wish we could have gotten some of that snow. Have a good week!

Traci said...

I saw that cupcake print on Kim's website and wondered who the lucky person to get it was! It was EG!!

Cute clothes! EG looks adorable!

julie & joe said...

That orange outfit is cute! I love summer kids clothes. I can't wait to start pulling them out!

The cup cake canvas is beautiful. I saw it when Kim posted it and thought it was adorable.

Laura said...

I loved this post! I am definitly going to that site. Thanks for posting! And I love those clothes! You and I have the same tastes!

Meagan said...

I had NO IDEA that the cupcake was for you! I saw it when Kim was working on it and thought "how adorable, I wish I could see where it's going..." LOL! How funny!?! My favorite part is that the icing looks real and the sprinkles - too cute!!

Those outfits are stinkin' adorable too - your kids have THE cutest clothes!

And last, but not least - the birthday party looks fun and YOU look great! I MISS YOU!!!

Kelly said...

UM - I saw that cupcake painting on Kim's site and LOVED it. I had no idea it was for YOU!!!!!! It is precious - especially with the beads!
And I LOVE that outfit for EG! She looks so precious in it!
I love the zebra dress too! TOO much cuteness!

Becky said...

That is the cutes little orange outfit I believe I've ever seen and of course EG looks adorable in it. Aren't girls fun!!! Boys are busy, girls are fun! I love it!

That little cupcake thingy my bob is just way too cute and will look adorable in EG's room.

Can't wait until warm weather arrives. Surely it won't be long now!

The Garners said...

This is a post FULL of cute stuff!!! Love the orange outfits--they're going to be so cute in them together this spring/summer!

I saw that cupcake on Kim's blog recently and read how she did the beads by hand--WOW! I didn't realize it was for you...it's ADORABLE!

I'm very impressed with the dog cake--that turned out so cute!

Laurie said...

I love that cupcake! Very cute! Cute clothes too.

Bamawhitney said...

Oh you are so lucky to be the one with that cupcake painting! I love her blog! Super cute clothes too, I feel the same way here when I have been on ebay or ordering from Orient Expressed!

Jacquie said...

WOW! That cupcake is amazing!!

Those clothes are so adorable... and I thought the little cropped length looked SO cute on her!!! She can wear them just like that...

His Doorkeeper said...

EG looks like a livin' doll in that little outfit! I love that she wanted her picture made! Train 'em up right!!

That cup cake picture is the cutest thing! That girl is certainly talented! I'll have to give her site a look!

Jenna said...

I saw the cupcake on Kim's site, too, and basically fell in love!! I am so glad it is going in EG's room - just PERFECT.

Speaking of Ella Grace - that child needs to be a model for children's clothing! Doesn't get much cuter than that!!

Kayla said...

My friend, Kyla would absolutely die if she got that cupcake! She is obsessed!!

That outfit is TOOOOO cute on EG! She is so adorable!!

This time the snow wasn't fun for me at all. Just annoying...C'mon, Mr. Spring!!!!

Kim said...

Thanks for the big shout out! It looks perfect on that wall!

Okay, those clothes! I seriously need to look into who that girl is! Miss Em would look so cute in that orange one!!!

Heather said...

I LOVE the cupcake...and the orange outfit!!! TOO CUTE! You have great taste, Leigh Ann! Also- that dog cake is unbelievable! People MAKE that stuff?!?!?! OH, I could never do that!
Glad you guys had a good weekend....EG, as always, is precious!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I had a feeling that when Kim showed us the cupcake it was for none other than my favorite EG! It looks absolutely ADORABLE!!! Almost as adorable as her new outfits. My favorite color is purple so I love the purple and green one :)!

Anonymous said...

That cupcake picture is awesome! I love it. Cute outfits too.

Betsy said...

Awwwww....those little outfits are adorable! And what a cute cupcake, too!!

I was so excited to hear from you today! :) I have missed you so much. I know how it is to be totally busy, though.

We are getting warm weather at the end of the week here, too. Yay for spring!!

Lauren said...

I love EG'S new clothes!

Kim brought your painting to Bible Study last week so I got to see it! You actually want to eat it 'cause it looks so yummy!

Lindsey said...

I love the canvas. It is perfect for EG's precious little room!

Oh and those clothes.....they are adorable!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

I LOOOVE the cupcake print- so cute, it would go perfect in my kitchen :)

And the dog-themed birthday- what a good idea! The cake looked delicious!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I love that Cupcake canvas...I was "watching" Kim work on that via her blog. I am so happy that it went to your house!! Love it! I love her work. I ordered Georgia-Kate a canvas for Christmas. Isn't she the best. And do you love her packaging?!

Love the new clothes for EG. SOOOO Cute. Georgia-Kate has the same Zebra print dress. They could totally match. I love it! Remember in Jr. High when matching was cool?! Haha.

Katie said...

I LOVE that orange outfit on her! That looks so cute with her complexion. It looks very "Chez Ami"-like. So cute! The cupcake canvas is perfect!